Friday, September 23, 2005

People Are Stupid

Got off the packed train last night around 6.45. When I say packed, I mean PACKED. I've never seen it that full that late in the commute.
I was on the last car, so I'd be closest to the doors to leave the station.
The platform has FOUR doors, set in 2 pairs.
The right pair leads primarily to the escalator, the left to the stairs.
As I said before, the train was packed, and there are FOUR doors to exit the platform area.
Of course, the idiots in front of me tried to squeeze through one of the two opened doors.
HELLO!
There are TWO MORE DOORS RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOU, DO YOU NOT KNOW HOW TO OPEN A DOOR?!?!

Idiots.

1 comment:

e. Lo said...

"this person is stupid"

today on the t, a very tall businessman leaned against a pole while holding onto the handrail leading up the steps. note that he was very tall, so reaching OVER his head to grab the pole wasn't even an option. so i had to put my hand near the small of his back, which is very near his butt. gross.

in other news, asian men like winking.