Friday, December 29, 2006

Hiatus

While I consider my job as the Transport Avenger to be quite important, it doesn't exactly pay the bills.
I will begin a new job in the new year, and unfortunately that job location is not on any public transport lines, so this blog will be on a semi-permanent hiatus for awhile.
However, while I am away, my trusty companions eLo and Mr. Mac will regale me with tales of T employee incompetence, shoddy service, and fellow riders who are annoying, and of course, I shall pass those tales along to you.
Stay well, my children, I shall return!

2 comments:

Komail Noori said...

Thanks for shairing this valuable information. I am just wondering one thing that when it comes to American Freight, there are many Shipping Services which offer different Freight Quote. But what I am looking for the the cheapest rates for Interstate Shipping and all American Freight. Can you help me in this regard.?

Regards,
Komail Noori
Web Site Design - SEO Expert

One said...

Good work... I'm sure you had fun writing this article.
I'm been looking for topics as interesting as this.

Looking forward to your next post.


Web Designing - Web Development